Reminder: Mandatory Cyber Security training due by end of month
There are only a few days left to complete the mandatory Cyber Security training for 2017! It is mandatory for all employees - if you don't get it done by the end of the month, you'll be locked out of your computer system.
If you have not already done so, please access your transcript on the ITD Learning Hub to complete the training before the April 30 deadline.
What you can expect:
· New content has been added to the training.
· The time requirement is approximately 1.5 hours to complete.
· You don't have to take the training all at once.
· Everyone must complete the training by 4/30/2017.
· If this training is not completed on-time, your network access will be turned off until your training is completed.
If you have any questions about this training or suggestions on how to improve it, please contact the ITD Cyber Security Team at email@example.com .