Idaho Driver's Manual - Audio Version
Listen to an audio version of the 2004 Driver's Manual while
following along with a text version to view important diagrams and
Suggestion: For some browser configurations, it
may be best to first open the Audio file and then the Text .pdf file.
Below are some of the changes made to the manual since 2004:
Differences between the 2004 manual and the current manual do not
affect any of the questions on the written test. A new audio
version is being developed.
- There is now a single Driver Training Instruction Permit issued for $15.00.
supervised driving time under the Graduated Driver Licensing for anyone
under 17 has changed from four (4) months to six (6) months.
- Lists of the Primary and Secondary documents required for proof of Idaho residency or age and identity have changed.
- A list of acceptable Legal-Presence documents has been added.
- More information about road signs, traffic signals, and pavement markings has been added.
- Instructions for use of roundabouts have been added.
- Recommendations for sharing the road and adjusting to driving conditions have been updated.
For additional DMV information, contact Driver Services via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org