ITD From the Vault:
The wit and wisdom from Transporters of yesteryear
The Seventies brought us many good things, as well as many regrettable choices. Here is some of the wit and wisdom the Transporter brought to us in 1976:
- A great many so-called open minds should be closed for repairs.
- A shin is a wonderful device for finding furniture in the dark.
- When you’re in deep water, it’s a good idea to keep your mouth shut.
- Vacant minds, like vacant lots, often become dumping grounds.
- Nobody is utterly worthless; if nothing else, he can serve as a horrible example.
When for no reason you feel depressed,
* * *
We the willing,