Office of Civil Rights Training
We're happy to announce another round of ITD’s Heavy Equipment Operator Program.
We are recruiting to fill 20 slots in the operator training program.
- This is a three week intensive program in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho from June 8-June 30.
- Training and housing expenses are covered.
- Participants will be certified in 9 pieces of Heavy Equipment Operation (Skid steer,
Backhoe, Loader, Excavator, Mini-excavator, Roller, Haul-Truck, Dozer, and Forklift)
- Participants will also receive flagger
certification, training in crane rigging and signaling, OSHA 10, CPR and First Aid.
- Training certification is nationally recognized through the AGC of America.
- Graduates will meet with local contractors
and receive supportive services as they seek employment opportunities.
- The program is open to anyone. Preference
will be given to: Veterans, Disabled Veterans, Women, Tribe Members and Minorities
Please pass this application on to anyone who may be interested in the program, and feel free
call with additional questions or comments about the program.