Search Crash Reports
Don't see your report? Send a request to our office.
- The price for a PDF of one report is $7.00 + transaction fees through Idaho.gov. View an example report.
- You will need a free PDF viewer to see and print the reports. Download Adobe Reader.
- Collision records are considered public information. Idaho Code 49-202 allows for a charge for copies. Learn more about collision reports.
- It will take a few weeks for a new report to become available online. It may take much longer depending on the law enforcement agency involved.
- A purchased report may be downloaded for up to 7 days. Download a purchased report.